PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My girl suffers from acnes. At it or her on the face the skin is covered by places not so...

Dmitry
24.06.2004, 03:16
My girl suffers from acnes. At it or her on the face the skin is covered by places not so beautiful jazvochkami as after the squeezed out acnes, but after acnes quickly heals and does not suppurate. At it or her on the contrary, appear such jazvochki in itself, the skin around of them is shelled. Or pryshchiki red, but not acnes, t. e. Without white "heads" also do not pass or take place, and pass in jazvochki. She pyot any alimentary additives from spots but while the result is swept weakly up or weakly appreciable though and pyot there is more than half a year... I have looked or seen essential oils. Has found a concentrate " the Tea tree ". It at massaging porazhyonnh sites of a skin heals and relieves of dermatitises. In general, what is it can be such? To her 22 years. Earlier, till 19 years, the skin was good, without the slightest defects. And it is then trite has gone... What it is possible to try or taste? To doctors addressed, but in poliklijnike opjat-taki have simply told or said to have a drink these alimentariest additives from acnes. But it is clearly visible, what is it it is not simple acnes. Help or assist to understand please.

Smirnov K.V.
25.06.2004, 12:22
It is necessary to address to the dermatologist.