PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In any time did not wish to offend dear doctor Tarasovu (the report from...

Victoria
18.06.2004, 17:58
In any time did not wish to offend dear doctor Tarasovu (the report from 06.04). I remove or I take out a hat before all doctors. But it is impossible in fact on inetovskom a forum almost always to respond standardly (unlike other doctors): " it is complex or difficult to diagnose on an Internet ", " it is complex or difficult to advise without survey ", " address to the doctor... Better to a homeopathist ". Dear doctor Tarasova. Certainly it is much better to visit or attend the doctor. To learn or find out this simple true to us, to patients, it is not obligatory to write on a forum. And to you, the doctor to spend time and to respond " address to the doctor ". Unless with a view of own self-advertisement

Tarasova E.A.
21.06.2004, 16:06
You probably read only my answers and only such my answers. Than it is obliged by such attention to itself? Or you simply concern to eternally dissatisfied people seeing in all only bad and mercenary and like to teach. I advise to address on internal reception to the doctor in cases where it is necessary. And there, where I can help or assist a homeopathy, I advise a homeopathy for I have a considerable and good operational experience in this area. And " own self-advertisement " is characteristic for all doctors at this forum and I do not see in it or this anything bad if doctors know, that they can help or assist.

Victoria
24.06.2004, 00:28
Doctor Tarasova also the psychologist! To this specialization, probably, too learn or teach in stomatologic institute)). Looking through a forum, I have paid attention on koordinalnoe difference of your advice or councils, the dear doctor, from advice or councils of other doctors. That's all, actually