PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! I beg, help or assist!!! Within two years periodically t...

Tatyana Andreeva
21.06.2004, 04:26
Dear doctors!
I beg, help or assist!!!
Within two years periodically that amplifying weakening, hair drop out.

Labors were four years ago, with a breast fed about eight months, after that badly ate (were greater or big mater. Difficulties), in a year after that has had been ill with a flu and hair have simply got with pieces. Began to drink pivn. Yeast with Zincum, sorbifer to use shampoo f. Schering Freederm Zincum, rubed repejn. Butter or oil with onions juice, hair dropped out, but it is less. Through nekotor. Time have again got (-to mine, again after a flu). Has again spent on drink vitamins the Alphabet, iron, shampoo has bought or purchased Vichy with amineksilom, rubed olivk. Butter or oil with an onion, jajtsom - effect 0. I am simple in a shock. Earlier and brows were very dense, and now after plucking out very longly do not grow and vyrast. It is much less than hair, has paid attention and what on legs or foots of hair too became less, means, it not simply seborrhea how the doctor at whom I was speaks?
Was at the endocrinologist, handed over a blood on TTG, in norm or rate, a hemoglobin in norm or rate,
Please, advise as well as where competently to start to be surveyed (what there can be the reasons, it is necessary to hand over what analyses, whether obratimo it in general). Whether there can be it iz-for hormonal failure (can, nehvataet female hormones) or it iz-for shortages of mineral substances, a selenium, for example?

In advance it is very grateful. Help or assist, me of only 30 years. I do not wish to grow bald.

Sazykina L.N.
23.06.2004, 13:44
The reasons can be different, including hormonal disbalans and change immunogo the status. You can address with this problem in Central nauchno-issled-j kozhno-veins. Institute (Moscow). There there is Trihologichesky a center, ph. 964 39 55.