PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me on arms or hand pojal. jutsja from time to time red maculae kotrye begin...

Annna
19.06.2004, 13:31
At me on arms or hand pojal. jutsja from time to time red maculae kotrye start to be shelled. After douche or hot water they red, the itch is not present, but they appear pereodicheski. There can be 1 2 months psotojanno or to not be neskolko months and potmo again appear. I use ointment Skin-kap but it helps or assists to reduce only razdrashchenie, and the skin on former to be shelled by places. Yes, they drop, but then appear again on the same place.

Liza
21.06.2004, 10:43
At me almost also, only also the skin bursts, was for last 2 years at 3 dermatologists, one appointed or nominated Spasatel-any reaction, the second naznakchila BAD (to clean off an organism from slags) - too nonsense. And tretja-trays or basins with soljami-effect only for a week. The doctor tried to take soskob-but to me is sick very much. I drink vitamins, but too not pomagaet. Asked in this conference the same question but the answer was not. I hope that you will be responded by the doctor and I can too I can use advice or council. Success!