PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a banal problem - spots. Already than only it was not treated also that only...

Ekaterina
20.06.2004, 09:29
At me a banal problem - spots. Already than only it was not treated also that only did not do or make. As a matter of fact has already reconciled to it or this, I hope as at mum at me it will pass or take place after sorts or labors. But recently terpevt has advised to try or taste loson Diprosalik. Only has warned, what is it very strong preparation and should be tried or tasted it or him in the beginning on a small slice of a skin. I have tried or tasted for the night. Since morning at me the face of usually pink healthy color (probably the blood to the face flows), and here this slice of a skin was obsoljutno white color, and in current of day as it seemed to me this effect has not passed or has not taken place. To instructions it is written about a heap of any by-effects, and the some people have specific medical names which I do not understand. Whether it is possible for me to start to apply this preparation, or this effect testifies, about contraindication. And in general nakolko this preparation is safe at treatment of spots on the face.

natalja
20.06.2004, 16:24
Dear or Expensive ekaterina. At me the same such problem. But I became prinemat roakkutn effect shaking or amazing;tremendous, and still gel kuriozin the same helps or assists.

Anja
21.06.2004, 01:54
Ekaterina, the problem of spots can be solved influencing in a complex on them outside and from within. Not a secret, that our skin reflection of inwardness of our organism. Can write to me, I shall tell as really to cope with this problem. shirin@mail. natm. ru