PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To me 24 years. Anything unusual in that that at me a dandruff in volo...

Oleg
20.06.2004, 03:07
Good afternoon. To me 24 years. Anything unusual in that that at me a dandruff in hair some years I do not see. Then gde-that 3 years ago at me has appeared demodekoz on both parties or sides of a nose (at me from 17 years a small hypertensia, from here inflow of a warm blood to the face, that ticks or mites very much like), in 1 year a healthy delivery, a good dream (without any preparations) has achieved remisii disease. Since recent time demodekoz has again an effect, there was something like a dandruff in brows, the beginnings the skin practically on all face and even in ears and behind ears (though the diet and even became better than a dream) is shelled. Especially it is visible when the skin dries up after shaving or douche.
My question consists in, whether is the reason for all for it or this demodekoz? Or an ecdysis of a skin and a dandruff in brows this other disease? How the modern medicine struggles with demodekozom? Recommend effektivnyj (if it is necessary - road) a way of treatment in house conditions?

Oleg
20.06.2004, 22:12
I wish to add still, that the skin in brows is scratched. Interestingly, but demodekoz at me has again appeared not up to, and after the beginning of an ecdysis of a skin. During the first demodekoza I had a gastritis, but now from it or him have remained only very much epizodichnye displays - of a stomach I do not complain.

I seborrheal dermatitis am a little poryvshis on this site suspect. Whether if it so is possible polzovatsja creams (for example, after shaving).