PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me spots already nearby 3 h years. All has begun after at me pojavil...

Igor To.
19.06.2004, 03:03
At me spots already nearby 3 h years. All has begun after I had a computer (probably, this concurrence). I take or spend behind it or him about 11 12 hours per day, at that I sleep usually in the afternoon. It can also kak-that has affected or influenced... Tried or tasted Zenerit and more something there - does not help or assist... Can you that will advise?

Alexey
19.06.2004, 13:46
Certainly it is a computer. You though represent how much receive irradiations for 12 hours??? Yes at you the cancer can develop in couple of years!
Immediately reduce an operating time with a computer till 4 o'clock in day and go in for sports (seriously), walk to raise or increase in the street a hemoglobin in a blood more. I in the same situation was, but have understood quickly that to good sitting in front of the screen will not result or bring. Has borrowed or occupied in bodybuilging, voznenavidil a computer, even hardly it or him has not sold. Voobshchem all depends only on you. I wish you the prompt convalescence from kompjuternoj dependence.
And more: before to use any preparations, you should know, that the status of a skin directly depends on your status of an organism "inside".
If that write alexey_super@euro. ru

Ichthyosaur
20.06.2004, 14:22
Yes vnature SO TO HOLD NAH!