PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt what to do or make. Problems with a skin on the face. Places of reddening from palates...

Uljana
17.06.2004, 21:15
Prompt what to do or make. Problems with a skin on the face. Places of reddening with a small eruption also it is shelled by places. All new creams I check on a ulnar fold. Whether there can be it an allergy on cosmetics and if yes as from it or her to get rid? Without a humidifying or wetting cream the face very much pulls together and is shelled, prompt as correctly to operate or work?

The anonym
18.06.2004, 11:56
Uljana, vsvjazi that the protective superficial layer of a skin is damaged or injured, agents on external leaving or care will pick up difficultly enough (if from inexpensive; even chemist's cosmetics, on some components there can be an allergy and it enough rasporostranyonnoe the phenomenon).
For example, in a cream any ingredient on which reaction of a skin is possible or probable contains. It or her can not occur or happen, if a skin normal (not problem) and then safely use this cream.
And with a problem skin this ingredient will precisely cause or call reaction therefore as "prolezt" under a superficial layer inside to him it will be much easier in the person.
For people with dermal problems there are special agents which do not contain dangerous substances and help or assist to restore a superficial layer (medical preparations)
And more. If to check on a ulnar fold and reaction will not be, it does not mean, that on its or her face too will not be at drawing. to. On a fold the skin saves the integrity if, certainly, there too it is not shelled and reddens.

Banks of creams do not buy, for this purpose there are samplers (hermetically packed a cream in small volumes). With testers (in shop there is a jar and from it or her take a cream to spread...) do not use, as in itself already huge quantity or amount of microbes which it is very quickly got into sublayers skins (face), well even if it is an arm or a hand.

It, only that scanty, that it is possible to tell or say in occasion of creams.
The cosmetics should be excluded, vo-the first in her a lot of dangerous ingeredientov (if you use a category lux it is possible to reconsider simply all kosmetichku), vo-the second, write, than particularly you use and in what quantities or amounts...
Alergiju on meal to trace more difficultly, than on cosmetics and a cream (me anyway).
Problems of internal character (an intestine, lymph nodes, a blood) are not solved in a word, written in the Internet.
If want, can write on uiaganel@mail. ru
Let's discuss questions arising at you (in occasion of external agents).
Ksjusha.
Certainly, it would be desirable to hear opinion of the dermatologist of this remarkable conference.

Albanova V.I.
18.06.2004, 22:11
Most likely, at you not an allergy on creams, and a seborrheal dermatitis. And it or he should be treated. Address to the dermatologist, it is possible to us in the Center 284 21 87

Anja
19.06.2004, 17:15
Uljana, I can recommend to try or taste naruzhno gipoallergennuju natural French cosmetics, and vovnutr that will remove or take off allergic reactions. shirin@mail. natm. ru