PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor. I ask to consult me on a following question. Okol...

Igor
13.06.2004, 00:54
The dear doctor. I ask to consult me on a following question. About two years ago at me in inguinal area as a result of strong vspotevanija have appeared pryshi or that that like it or this which were accompanied by a strong itch, and soovetstvenno the further combing. Attempts to get rid longly should than crown, after change of cowards on family, and very regular hygiene, it was possible to get rid of it or this in inguinal area. But the infection has got over in area between breeches. Regular hygiene gives effect of attenuation, but in case of if series have not appeared a bidet and other opportunity to be washed away. All begins with the beginning. And with a progression in 5 times, jump out prishi in size with a furuncle, but not having what that of purulent adjournment, simply greater or big and with a strong itch. Obviously what is it not the heat rash, and that that is more, or it pereroslo in what that greater. It can that that extremely rasprostanennoe and that is treated what ointment? I can not overcome in any way myself to go to the doctor. Though certainly I understand, that vurtualno to receive diagnos difficultly, or in general it is impossible. But all has written, Thankful in advance.

Sazykina L.N.
15.06.2004, 17:13
Yes, really, while I do not have precise representation about a problem (though there are some reasons). The situation can be cleared only at internal consultation and I think, that it or she can be resolved safely. Do not pull, get up courage and visit or attend the dermatologist. Can address to us, ph. 684 21 87.

Igor
17.06.2004, 19:39
Thanks, for a prompt reply. But I live in Peter, therefore to you to approach or suit is problematic, I shall find the dermatologist here.