PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte the doctor!. Prompt please! At me a problem: on a skin of the face...

Lion
14.06.2004, 19:38
Zdravstujte the doctor!. Prompt please! At me a problem: on a skin of the face, namely on a nose there are abscesses, there is an itch.
They it is usual through dva-three days appear on the skin. To me 16 years occur or happen it from 12 years. Irritates kosmitichesky effect, and after their expression on a skin of a nose remain tyomno-red pjata - resemble very longly!
The doctor prompt - as it is called and as of it or this to get rid, that more it or this did not appear. It spoils to me all life!

I
15.06.2004, 20:33
Greetings! Well you give!!!
It is called the youthful acnes arising during the moment of puberty on a background of hormonal changes and so forth About them is much written. Esteem. And in general - do not press, there will be cicatrixes, wash the face with soap. Wipe alcohol, losonom for a problem skin, voobshchem, keep the face clean and delete fatty allocation of pores of a skin. There are many agents ask in a drugstore or perfumery shop. Eat less than the nutrition containing carbohydrates (farinaceous foods, sweet and t.), happen on more shall reduce air. All is normalized with the beginning of a sexual life.

Smirnov K.V.
16.06.2004, 11:09
All is in general correct...