PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I was exhausted already with the skin. Several years ago at me...

Lida
14.06.2004, 19:50
The dear doctor! I was exhausted already with the skin. Several years ago I had on a skin pimples with pus which then itch - the skin grows bare, up to meat sometimes, once on an anticnemion there was a furuncle. Heels, anticnemions and palms are amazed or struck. Recently any pryshchiki have appeared on the face. The doctor has told or said: a microbial infection. I year smeared fukortsin, triderm, a saw the medicines which are removing or are taking out an itch. But each time all helps or assists worse. Now triderm does not help or assist absolutely. Then the doctor has recommended Diprospan. First time has helped or assisted on half a year, then for a month, then for a week. But terribly kidneys hurted or were ill;were sick, and I have decided to stop to prick this agent (in the childhood has transferred or carried a pyelonephritis). The general or common depression of immunity, constant temperature has now come to light - hardly is raised or increased also to a skin becomes worse. I do not know, than to treat. Perebrovano all - from grasses up to a plasmapheresis - nothing helps or assists. Perhaps, prompt, what for a microbe me devours? In advance thanks

Dermatologist Albanova V.I.
15.06.2004, 04:10
You have correctly noticed, that in due course these preparations help or assist all worse, the skin gets used to them. The most important, that you till now without the diagnosis. The good expert is necessary to you. I can recommend skilled or experienced dermatologist Yefimov Valentine Nikolaevnu. She necessarily will help or assist you! Ph. 284 21 87

Lida
16.06.2004, 11:02
Thanks big!