PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. To me of 19 years. Problems with spots on the face especially was not, but in posl...

Jury To
14.06.2004, 20:41
Zdrastvujte. To me of 19 years. Problems with spots on the face especially was not, but last 3 4 months me it is impossible to learn or find out in zerkale-the face has captivated these reptiles. If before them was on odin-two the face and it was possible to squeeze out safely now they raspolzlis on cheeks and it is a little on lbu-to press became nevozmozhno-and it is impossible to press them. But they that do not vanish anywhere, and zalazejut is deep under a skin, redden and hurt at dotragivanii. It is good, that a nose still the whole and these or it do not touch or tamper with it or him bezobrazniki-pryshchiki. But I feel, that attack of mine nosika blond krasavitsami-pryshchami-not far off. Plus I go in for sports and consequently I sweat very much often. Klerasily, Clean and Clear and other drjan-not pomogoajut but only dry a skin. Advise pozhalsta what now to do or make to the poor student with such problem. Speak, that sea water and stay on the sun helps or assists. Thanks for your future advice or councils!

Smirnov K.V.
15.06.2004, 15:22
You should address to the dermatologist and to start to select the "present or true" treatment.