PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or say please as it is possible to define or determine the reason of abaissement vol...

Nikolay of Item
14.06.2004, 06:22
Hello! Tell or say please as it is possible to define or determine the reason of abaissement of hair (and depending on it or this to begin treatment): during 2 2, 5 years nabljuaetsja gradual poredenie hair in occipital area and oto a forehead, daily drops out rather normal (small) quantity or amount of hair, thus hair are quickly salted (it is necessary to wash hair every day). It would be desirable to define or determine the reason: the androgenic baldness (whether soprovovozhdaetsja it raised or increased zasalivaniem hair) or is a fat seborrhea. Age of 27 years. Moreover it is necessary to have a shave every day or even 2 times t. To. In 6 8 hours pojavljatsja a bristle. Among relatives the early and active baldness is not observed, (at the father small plesh on a nape in 62 years).
I not from Russia, therefore to consult in the Moscow clinics I have no an opportunity.

Albanova V.I.
15.06.2004, 05:08
The androgenic baldness can be accompanied by a fat seborrhea and it promotes the fastest loss of hair in typical places. Usual treatment thus - preparations of Zincum inside, naruzhno - medical shampoos with tar and Zincum and containing same components losony.