PDA

Просмотр полной версии : nesk. Years back at me on a finger of an arm or a hand the greater or big wart (all over again has grown...

Z
13.06.2004, 10:16
nesk. Years back at me on a finger of an arm or a hand the greater or big wart has grown (all over again there was a mosquito. The sting which has combed hair and was constantly torn off). After its or her excision in an out-patient department liquid ozotom, at once by series were formed 3 more. Hardly have appeared 2 more on other finger later. e. Were multiplied and grow and without mechanical influence. After excision by a national agent (Acetum. An acid), the situation repeats. All on one arm or hand. I already and to deduce or remove I am afraid, but also so it is impossible. Thanks.

Smirnov K.V.
14.06.2004, 08:08
Warts - virus disease. Arises at people with the lowered immunity. You accept carrying out immunomodulirujushchej to therapy.

The doctor honey. V.I.Kochenov's sciences.
15.06.2004, 01:46
Cryolysis. As at a cancer. Instead of pomazyvanie vatkoj with liquid nitrogen. A cryosurgery and vatka are absolutely different things. Sm: kriol. boom. ru