PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! In me have found out a seborrhea on a head, it is shown as a dandruff...

Alexander
12.06.2004, 05:31
Good afternoon! In me have found out a seborrhea on a head, it is shown as a dandruff, only by layers and with reddenings. The doctor attributed to drink silver and a chlorophyll, and also to smear with the talker with sulfur. Anything at all has not helped or assisted. For half a year before treatment used nizoralom, he helped or assisted practically at once, but after a cancelling the seborrhea was again shown in a week. What will you advise? And that simply arms or hand fall, has tried all methods In advance thanks.

Smirnov K.V.
13.06.2004, 00:47
Considering absence of effect from the spent treatment, I recommend you to visit or attend repeatedly that doctor or to address to other expert, for example, in our clinic. My contact bodies: 8 910 417 41 70. Konstantin Viktorovich.

Alexander
14.06.2004, 01:39
In your clinic, to sozhaliniju, I can not address, as I live not in Russia. Whether you can prompt what there are other methods of treatment of a seborrhea on a pilar part of a head? Thanks.