PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me the extension on a breast and on legs or foots, whether it is possible as - that it to cure? That bo...

Valery
11.06.2004, 07:13
At me the extension on a breast and on legs or foots, whether it is possible as - that it to cure? Especially to me only 16 years. In advance thanks!

Alexander
11.06.2004, 17:50
Greetings Lera! Extensions appear for the several reasons: 1 - Sharp loss of weight, 2 Puberty, 3 nevezhestvenoe the attitude or relation to a breast (t. e. Incorrectly picked up bra or its or his full absence). Yes, and not only on a breast, but also on a stomach or belly, legs or foots and in other places. If extensions (strii) have appeared recently - treat!!! Go to pool, swing or pump muscles of a breast and every day in the morning and in the evening after douche or baths put or render a special cream from extensions, but know, that haroshy the cream will not cost 100 300 roubles, and is more dear or expensive!!! I use Willows Roshe from extensions. But I wish you ogorchit-to remove completely extensions nevozmozhno-they only begin is more thin and pobelejut but if to approach or suit to this question more seriously - every day to be engaged in myself - effect will be, but it is not fast. To me 18 years - strii have appeared iz-for sharp losses of weight with 55 up to 50 kg. For a month of employment or occupations and vtirany a cream of result any - only the skin became more flexibly and more gently! From here a conclusion - do not think, that will get rid from strii quickly - time and is necessary much! I Shall advise you to get magazine " the Consumer. Cosmetics and perfumery " for this month in which there is a heading about a breast and extensions. Success.

Dima
12.06.2004, 11:06
Electrophoresis.

Albanova V.I.
13.06.2004, 11:30
To get rid of extensions it is impossible, and to prevent occurrence new - very really.