PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At us a problem.. Mum was in a hairdressing salon and her there obrabota...

Simakova Elena
08.06.2004, 11:43
Good afternoon! At us a problem.. Mum was in a hairdressing salon and to her there have processed elbows zhitkim nitrogen (type of a psoriasis small tochechki), as a result on these places have appeared huge blisters (not differently a combustion), have bought or purchased a spray in a drugstore pantenol and solkoseril (on mine) with one arm or hand more and more less anything and here on another a little vspuhla (around of a place of a lesion in radius of 5 8 sm) Would like to ask such happens at combustions or it that that still? What it is possible to make?
Yours faithfully,
Elena

New settlers V.S.
09.06.2004, 23:42
Dear Elena, dermatologists estimate or appreciate this status as a violent (vesical) dermatitis. In a hairdressing salon "have overdone". On preparations - you do or make all correctly. On the inflamed sites use a cream "Elokom". I wish health.

Elena
11.06.2004, 06:22
Thanks for the answer as I have understood such reaction of an organism as the edema at similar lesions of a skin can take place to be. And if is not present what pyesis (only zhitkos white flows down sometimes) it means not an infection yes?