PDA

Просмотр полной версии : So it has turned out, that there is more than year back that I had numerous contacts with d...

The anonym
08.06.2004, 10:19
So it has turned out, that there is more than year back that I had numerous contacts to the girl studied up to it or these abroad and lived in a hostel where students from all world have gathered. There, how much or as far as I know, she conducted not especially chaste way of life and communicated, including, with young men from the exotic countries (from its or her words, always with use of a condom). After dialogue with her (when the condom has torn) I have felt an itch in a member and have handed over analyses which have found out gardnerelyoz, a candidiasis, cooks and I do not remember, that else. These pleasures I have cured all.
However, there was one rather unpleasant problem. In some days after the first contact to her I have felt an itch all over again in the field of a pubis, then, later, and in the field of a scrotum. Has informed on it or this partnershe, she approves or confirms, that at itself nothing feels. Has handed over different analyses, has visited or attended dermatologists and venereologists, state and private or individual.
Diagnoses were put:
- A yeast balanitis - Clotrimazolum, Nistatinum;
- Pubic vosh - to shave and be wiped by salicylic alcohol week. Later - nittifor;
- The tick or mite passed sexual by - 20 % an emulsion benzil-Benzoas.
- Hypotheses about the psychological and allergic nature of an itch were put forward.
Nothing has helped or assisted, however after salicylic alcohol, nittifora and benzil-Benzoas the itch for a while disappeared (but there was a boring on a skin). Kakih-Any visual anomalies on a skin ABSOLUTELY are not present. After sbrivanija - a pure or clean skin, then there were the red points similar to spots, how much or as far as I understand, traces from the razor.
Probably, it is any very fine exotic pubic parasites who live in roots of hair, t. To. For limits of area, in norm or rate covered by hair, the itch does not extend. However if they lived in hair it would be possible to get rid of them at sbrivanii that does not occur or happen.
How with it or this to struggle and where it can be cured?

Smirnov K.V.
09.06.2004, 22:43
I am at a loss something to advise in absentia. First of all there is an idea about pubic vshah, however, after such treatment you should get rid of them...

fff
11.06.2004, 05:20
And henceforth it is not necessary to contact prostitutes