PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please! Recently addressed in conference with a question about pink...

Ale
01.06.2004, 20:15
Help or Assist, please! Recently addressed in conference with a question about pink lishae, as well as in dear or expensive paid clinic (by the way, in advertising specified " highly effective methods of treatment pink depriving including "), has received advice or council nothing to touch or tamper with and to not wash.
With to not wash the question has solved - I wash partially or as here have told or said, locally:)))
But - horror!!! Has appeared on a neck and I have carried on a head, having washed it or her... Has not noticed and today again washed a head... I represent, that will be in couple of days!!!! Really month a head to not wash??? Same the nightmare - with a body still as can be solved that, but same on a kind... Advise please though something!!!!

Lyudmila
02.06.2004, 00:41
How much or As far as I know, local treatment rpi such disease is counter-indicative, complication can begin. It is impossible to wash, wear synthetic clothes, to influence high external temperature. In 6 9 weeks disease itself passes or takes place.

Alain
03.06.2004, 06:13
Elechka! Very much hochetsja to you to help or assist. You either did not read my advice or council or have not believed to me. I can guarantee nothing, but I advise to be solved and try or taste. Will not be worse. This method checked up. Begin with one pjatna-grease with a strong solution of potassium permanganate it is desirable for the night. The yellowing of a skin quickly passes or takes place. The combustion will not be! It is possible to take a bath with slaborozovym a solution of potassium permanganate (without soap). Deprive cauterize some times before full disappearance or eradication. This method treat newborns detok (and a skin at them very gentle). There are even other national ways, but they are very specific (but are effective) and not to all are comprehensible. Success and the prompt convalescence!

Ale
04.06.2004, 18:48
Alain, thanks you big! Has read through your advice or council, I shall necessarily use:) very much I hope, that will help or assist, and that has already reserved to the husband a veil and was going to be published exclusively wrapped up with a head up to legs or foots:)))

Alain
05.06.2004, 15:10
Let know about result!

Ale Alain
05.06.2004, 20:31
Alain, helps or assists nothing
I sit all in tears, in couple of days to fly on the sea, old maculae have passed or have taken place, even " a maternal plaque ", and new everyone appear and appear...
- To mine of any use that I sit zarosshaja a mud and I do not wash already 2 week is not present... That wash that do not wash...
Well for rubbish such!!!
P. S. Has started to drink Immunal, homeopathic drops Iov-plus and Suprastinum
What still or even to think up, I shall not understand...

Alain
06.06.2004, 16:09
Ale, do not surrender, try or taste other treatment. That I shall advise, can cause or call nedoumenie-choose, that priemlimo for you. I impose nothing, solve itself. In treatment in fact the main thing to not do much harm! To prescriptions not udivljajsja-t. To. National. 1. A string bean to fry or fry thoroughly up to blackness, to process on a coffee grinder, to mix with rastit. Butter or oil. To grease deprive; 2. Deprive to rub with garlic, then to fall asleep birch ashes (or ashes from any tree, except for a lilac and a fur-tree); 3. Deprive to rub with juice from a green environment of a walnut; 4. Juice chistotela (to grease); 5. Maz-sulfur yellow + Acetum (1 : 1) - Lishai sulfur are afraid; 6. To lead round 3 times around depriving ushkom needles. A guarantee that will help or assist I can not give t, to. Itself these prescriptions did not use. And here from personal experience I have a case when me in the childhood pursued lishai months and I was cured by another's people in the ridiculous way (in my opinion and till now the mechanism of action is not clear). And I did not dare to advise anybody it or him, and to you I shall simply tell. And so those people have taken the old newspaper, pomjali ee-have put on a plate and podozhgli. It seems from above covered with a glass I (do not remember) and settled yellow for a short while have greased to me deprive. And as all is not strange has quickly passed or has quickly taken place. Here such exotic treatment, hochesh-believe and do not believe. Probably lishai happen different. But from the experience has understood what to treat them it is necessary nonconventionally.

Alain from Ales
07.06.2004, 15:43
Alain, unfortunately it is found out, that you not so have understood me... Pink deprive is prostonarodnoe the name, actually it is illness or disease ZHibera, and to lishajam has no attitude or relation, simply similar. It is one of the most mysterious illnesses or diseases of a skin, can appear when immunity is simply lowered or changed ph-a level of a skin... iz-for what appears, and why passes or takes place itself - not clearly. Here. I simply thought, that it is possible kak-to affect or influence that acceleration of convalescence, vsvjazi with holiday.. It appears vse-taki it is impossible...: (
And that you have described - as you treated from depriving - anything not clear or unscientific here is not present. In a newspaper paint lead, and it or him, as is known, contains, as well as sulfur as you have correctly told or said, are afraid lishai. But it is usual lishai, but not pink: (
Alas
But all the same many thanks to you for responsiveness!
Be not ill or sick!:)))
And

Alain
08.06.2004, 21:34
Ale, thanks for the answer. I and suspected, That "deprive" at you not idle time! About medical property of lead has understood too for a long time (many simply do not believe). Search to itself for " the treatment " who boretsja-that wins! Success!

Alain
09.06.2004, 02:35
Ale when recover, share experience.

Ale for Vera
10.06.2004, 03:56
Belief! The huge request if you still read this conference, will not write to me, what for a medicine has rescueed or saved you in Australia from pink depriving? And that at me the friend therefrom goes in the autumn to Moscow, I proprosila to buy or purchase it or him:)
Many thanks!