PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me to you here what question. The matter is that at me ka...

Lena
08.06.2004, 11:26
Hello!
At me to you here what question. The matter is that at me every day, that I would not eat, on the face there is an allergic eruption. And, before such never was, I could eat fruit and drink juices in any kollichestvah and anything. But a year two, as at me every day here such problems with a skin. I tried to understand itself, what causes an allergy, excepting liked fruit and vegetables, but the allergy all peerly appeared (can, it is a dysbacteriosis?). Prompt, whether it is possible to recover from it or this for ever and if it is impossible, prompt would like, what ointment every day it is possible to treat a skin to not do much harm (I have in view of negarmonalnuju, and it is better homeopathic).
Thankful in advance.
I look forward to hearing.

Julia
09.06.2004, 23:55
At my sister too most. She has sat down on a diet, has given up to itself in all products, from milk or dairy, from fruit, from sweet. The eruption passed or took place that, again appeared. She was excruciated during 3 h years and has decided to go and hand over the test for an allergy in institute immunalogii. It has appeared, that at it or her an allergy at all on products, and on different grasses including a camomile. Also on sunflower seeds and sunflower butter or oil. After she has ceased to use these products, and also to use ramashkoj at it or her all has passed or has taken place.