PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! Prompt how to cure labiums? The matter is that they it is constant sh...

Julia
08.06.2004, 17:28
Zdrastvujte! Prompt how to cure labiums? The matter is that they constantly are shelled, burst in corners, I have tried many various hygienic lipsticks, creams, ointments and nothing pomagaet, and from the some people becomes even worse. One year ago I had terrible herpes, I have passed or have taken place course of treatment and now, he appears only occasionally, on such case at me always with itself(himself) "Zoviraks".
I was at the dermatologist, he to me has advised to cut out tonsils (at me chronic tanzilit) and, in general, to spend the general or common inspection that labiums have ceased to hurt or be ill;be sick. HOW IT is connected? And whether it is possible to cure them without a surgical intervention? But it is necessary to consider, that at me since childhood an allergy. The allergy was, basically, on citrus, on red products, on sweet. In this summer, after long silence, washing the "liked" allergy again has given about itself znat-an intolerable itch, there were red maculae on legs or foots and femurs, I have run to the doctor. To me have written out Fenistil in capsules and Deprosalik (ointment), pomolglo but in 2 3 months, it is necessary to me to eat only sweet, this history again repeats. Here such here business or affairs. Advise, prompt what to do or make? In advance THANKS!

Smirnov K.V.
09.06.2004, 23:20
- Visible, the cheilitis (an inflammation of labiums) at you is display atopicheskogo a dermatitis. It is necessary to select by practical consideration the most suitable local agent (solkoseril, corticosteroid ointments...).