PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kogda-that was injured with the big finger on the left back leg or foot (has dropped systemic...

Vladimir F.Kramarenko
08.06.2004, 11:47
Kogda-that was injured with the big finger on the left back leg or foot (has dropped the systemic block or trochlea of a computer), the fingernail on this finger has started to turn yellow, has now turned black or has now blackened and napuh, I smear KLORTRIMAZOLOM, like easier.
But what is it such can be and than it is treated?

Albanova V.I.
08.06.2004, 19:35
Most likely, this traumatic damage. Grease a skin around of a fingernail with ointment Radevit, try to not injure the amazed or struck fingernail and wait, while will grow new.

Vladimir F.Kramarenko
09.06.2004, 17:14
Kogda-that was injured with the big finger on the left leg or foot... But I injured it or him 4 years ago, the whole year after that he at me turned yellow and turned yellow, after that the fingernail has started to darken and get fat on the sly, now black and exfoliated from meat. It can vsyo-a fungus? Why I do not address to the JUzhnoukrainskim to doctors? Yes because the medicine is calculated on 10 000 healthy, and in our city in 4 times qualification of our doctors is more and patients, and... And can they it is conscious us "die out"?