PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I cannot understand why you ignore mine reports already third time to you slo...

xaker
08.06.2004, 12:25
I cannot understand why you ignore mine reports already third time to you difficultly to answer a question
Hello the doctor, very much I ask you to consider or examine my question in detail. To me 21 year about three weeks ago has found out, what on a back, on a breast send or have left prishchi but not usual hardly more about a floor of centimeter, smeared with alcohol, a dusting powder but has not helped or assisted one passes or takes place another there is I absolutely was sailed away and have decided to go to the doctor, to me have diagnosed a furunculosis, below a waist anything similar is not present only on a trunk, to me and distinctly have not explained what is it such if it is possible allocate or remove for me on pair questions 1 doctor has forbidden to bathe, has told or said, from their water becomes or begins more, what you think? 2 also has forbidden to bathe in the sea, whether and the season only begins salty water is insulting, harmful? 3 what signs at a furunculosis and whence he has appeared till now anything similar was not? The doctor on has written to 4 me so much medicines, what I should buy up all drugstore, nyxes, ointments, vitamins, a hemotransfusion, whether you can to me, what be to advise from medicines that I have spent treatment and whether transfusion is necessary? Whether 5 this illness or disease And more is infectious? Whether I meet the girl and I am afraid of it or her to infect she is passed what or by? 6 this illness or disease is treated or will pursue me all life? Very much I ask, do not pass or miss by the attention my questions, thanks

Smirnov K.V.
09.06.2004, 05:50
Look or See more closely or attentively. Precisely I remember, that to your question already responded.