PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 22 years. I suffer from akne, it was already tortured. The doctor has registered minotsiklin...

Ilya
05.06.2004, 20:39
To me 22 years. I suffer from akne, it was already tortured. The doctor has registered minotsiklin, I accept almost month, maz-Clearex (10 % Benzoyl Peroxide), once a week I do or make a peeling (in the house. Conditions) or I apply skrab. Excessively like I am not zealous, but the effect that comes, then spots appear again. And now on the face of spots like as is not present, but the face reddened (cheeks).
What to do or make, help or assist? After shaving too there is an erubescence, a boring, from losonov after shaving only is even worse!!! Advise what to do or make?

Albanova V.I.
07.06.2004, 12:30
Acnes not so quickly give in to treatment so it is necessary to have patience. Reddening is connected, most likely, with application benzoil-peroksida. I think, that the external preparation should be replaced.

Ilya
08.06.2004, 01:21
Thanks you for the answer. Please, tell or say, how to me to get rid of an erythema? Very much I look forward to hearing

Albanova V.I.
09.06.2004, 00:12
It is possible to grease some days a skin gidrokortizonovoj with ointment