PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, After beremnnosti and sorts or labors has noticed changes events in n...

Inga
03.06.2004, 18:22
Hello, After beremnnosti and sorts or labors has noticed changes events in several rodinkami. Earlier usually rodinki were darkly karichnevogo colors, and edges or territories were equal (the form rodinok round), in diameter from 2 up to 5 millimeters. Now on a surface rodinok there were as though outgrowths on some tones svetlee. Prompt where to me costs or stands will address, to what expert? What should he check up and take what analishchzy on check? And how it mozhdno to remove? Very much I worry. Really iz-for pregnancy and sorts or labors there can be such degeneration rodinok? Thanks (If probably to consult ocheno, I can send a photo rodinki if it is certainly possible or probable...)

Inga
06.06.2004, 14:03
Physically I am in Sankt-Petersburg, therefore I can not visit or attend you in Moscow.

Sazykina L.N.
08.06.2004, 21:32
Yes, such happens and it is not rare and it is connected with change of a hormonal background during pregnancy. Seem to the dermatologist, I think, that the serious reasons for excitement are not present.