PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We have a problem. It is Literally three days ago at me on a skin has appeared a little...

Vladimir U. Kuznetsoff
03.06.2004, 22:31
We have a problem. It is Literally three days ago at me on a skin there were some red specks. After that they have increased in sizes, in the center there was a devitalized site of a skin which has soon peeled. Now these specks up to 5 7 mm in diameter, are surrounded by a red ring, and in the center slabo-a yellowish site. Are not scratched. Whence also what can be? Sexual partnersha one, I at it or her as one, at it or her anything similar is not present (though we slept or burn together, and here in the morning I have found out). Specks continue to appear. Has at first accepted for an allergy, but, like, no. Tomorrow it is unequivocal to the doctor, but nevertheless - what is it?

Smirnov K.V.
05.06.2004, 12:51
Under the description to tell or say something concrete it is difficult, though I first of all have an idea about pink lishae. Visual survey is necessary For specification of the diagnosis. Come on consultation to clinic of dermal illnesses or diseases of the Moscow medical academy it or him. Setchenov. My contact bodies: 8 902 691 29 21. Smirnov Konstantin Viktorovich.

Vladimir U. Kuznetsoff
06.06.2004, 14:31
Whether and absence of a lesion of a head is characteristic for this disease? And whether it is impossible about itself hardly more in detail (searched on KM in medentsiklopedii - anything intelligible). Infectious? It is treated? The Originator?

Dermatologist K.B.C
07.06.2004, 16:04
Dear Vladimir, I have only come out with the assumption. Probably, that I am not right, therefore I do not see sense "to go deep" into the description.