PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About one year on has made an epilation on legs or foots by means of a depilator, after tr back...

Natalia
05.06.2004, 15:54
About one year on has made an epilation on legs or foots by means of a depilator back, after the third application on legs or foots began to appear pryshchiki which did not pass or take place and turned to furuncles (especially on a back part of legs or foots) Naturally, from an epilation has refused at once once and for all. In Tajlande (I was in holiday) has begun obostrenie-all back part of legs or foots has swelled up, the temperature has risen, to sit and go it was practically impossible. In hospital to me have performed operation: cut, have inserted katetor (depth of a cut or section was 12 sm), in some days the same have done and with other leg or foot. Have made all perfectly, accurately (scars it is not visible almost) all has begun to live, after arrival to Moscow I have laid down in hospital it or him. Vishnevskogo on inspection. Result obsledovanija-a furunculosis of the bottom extremities on a background of the weakened or easied immunity. I live on the Far North, yes, can and there is a shortage of any vitamins, but Polyvitaminums are drunk, we eat frukty-vegetables, etc. Almost year was it's OK, but recently all has begun all over again but already on breeches and on axillas. What to do or make, neznaju. To ours urengojskim to dermatologists even to go it would not be desirable.

Albanova V.I.
06.06.2004, 17:10
- Visible, at you immunity is weakened or easied. Try to address to allergologu-to the immunologist, to spend inspection, he will appoint or nominate treatment. Check up a level of Saccharum in a blood. And naruzhno it is possible to apply pure or clean Ichthyolum (to order in a drugstore) or Unguentum Ichthyoli