PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Respond please to my question, I hope I address to the address of. A skin in letn...

Victoria (22)
04.06.2004, 19:34
Respond please to my question, I hope I address to the address of. A skin during the years or summer period "pure or clean", has worse put is in the autumn, in the winter, when there is no solar beams. Namely in the field of a neck, the top part of a back, on brachiums - greater or big red acnes and boleznenye, and inigda accompanied an itch. I cannot tell or say that this process stable, there is from time to time a calm, and sometimes all becomes aggravated (laws I do not see). With the first beams of the sun after several zagarov ALL passes or takes place. Explain please the reason of their occurrence as with them to struggle. If solar sunburn - an output or exit during the years or summer period, can a sun deck - in winter

Smirnov K.V.
06.06.2004, 08:13
The radiation spectrum in sun decks strongly enough differs from solar. You certainly can try or taste, however, in specialized medical institutions there are also other MEDICAL techniques with use of ultra-violet radiation. Address to us in clinic: 248 38 90. Konstantin Viktorovich.