PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Konstantin Viktorovich! I understand as this term " root moz...

Marina
03.06.2004, 02:26
Dear Konstantin Viktorovich!
I understand as this term " a root callositas " - a callositas which has the basis as though in the form of stezhnja, leaving deep into skins. And around too a skin calloused. I am sorry, if the name not sootvetstuet scientific. But I always stichala, what is it and am called also another I do not know. This callositas (excuse for the unscientific description)) is located) on a sole stops of legs or foots, are closer to fingers, as though on a line of the second (from big) than a finger. Deleted its or her corn adhesive plaster. But effect temporary. After a while she obrazovyvaetsja again. P. S. Thanks that have responded!
(It was to a question: " Prompt, please, as stop will get rid of a root callositas on a sole. ")

Smirnov K.V.
03.06.2004, 12:42
Most likely it not a callositas, and a plantar wart. In that case to you should help or assist "solkoderm".

Marina
05.06.2004, 05:06
Konstantin Viktorovich! Thanks big! I Shall use your advice or council and I shall try or taste!!!