PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise please, I do not have opportunity to address to the dermatologist, m...

Natalia
31.05.2004, 00:49
Advise please, I do not have opportunity to address to the dermatologist, me 33 years, at me a bad skin on the face, and if there were simply spots earlier, one year ago have appeared also pustules, (small pryshchiki with white purulent heads), in the summer or on rest in warm strvnah becomes still spots more. I turn out that constantly something prizhygaju salicylic alcohol, I cannot with purulent pryshchikami go on job, I press them), I went to the dermatologist, she has told or said what is it the usual phenomenon, it ugrevaja an eruption, to smear for the night differin-gel, to wash klearasilom, nothing has helped or assisted.). I certainly understand, that not seeing the person it is difficult to advise something, but advise please, I shall be grateful

dermatolog
02.06.2004, 06:52
It is necessary to treat the REASON. It can be a polycystosis of ovaries, a hyperplasia of a cortex of adrenals, a tumour of adrenals, etc. consultation of the gynecologist and the endocrinologist Is obligatory.
Oleg Panarin (www. panarin. ru)