PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte. To my son of 6 years, since 1.5 years at it or him an eruption on handles (from an elbow d...

Svetlana
29.05.2004, 19:24
Zdrastvujte. To my son of 6 years, from 1.5 years it or he an eruption on handles (from an elbow up to a brachium from a backrest), on legs or pinches (from shchikolotki up to a knee from a backrest and from a knee up to an inguen with torony a tummy), sometimes has rashes on jagodichkah. From time to time the eruption becomes less, then goes as an exacerbation, she does not disturb it or him (is not scratched, does not hurt). The eruption has the same appearance, as acnes on the face (black points). In our city went to the doctor, have told or said probably an allergy on what do not know. The boy goes soon to school and begins will hesitate of it or this. It can is connected by that during pregnancy I received intravenously a glucose, in day in current of last 3 months of Thanks!

Albanova V.I.
31.05.2004, 10:22
Injections of a glucose have hardly done much harm. At your child most likely the nevus (congenital developmental anomaly of a skin), similar things can be treated, but, as a rule, they arise again. Though, certainly, not seeing the child, I can and be mistaken