PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! In prshlom to year in August I went in mountains and have fallen from a stone, razb...

Natalia
30.05.2004, 10:54
Hello! In prshlom to year in August I went in mountains and have fallen from a stone, have broken to myself a upper lip from the right party or side. The wound has quickly begun to live. But there was a small inspissation which in obshchem-that was imperceptible. During half a year it rassasalos. And here gde-that in the beginning of May of this year in this place at me the skin (as though labiums are exposed to the wind) has started to be shelled. Then it has extended on all labiums. Thus they are very much scratched and even sometimes arises nojushchaja a pain. She not strong, but nevertheless delivers troubles. The skin on labiums so dries up, that as though is covered by a dry crust. Then she descends or goes. Then becomes covered again. I should grease constantly labiums with hygienic lipstick differently, to me even to smile painfully. What is it such? Probably, I simply do not have vitamins? First I thought, what is it an avitaminosis, but it proceeds till now, and already in fact November.

New settlers V.S.
31.05.2004, 05:55
With the phenomena of a cheilitis experts of the medical center, ph. 284 21 87 (Moscow) should work seryoznye.