PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My familiar since the childhood allergik. With winter of this year after stress have begun poja...

Dasha
27.05.2004, 13:40
My familiar since the childhood allergik. Since winter of this year after stress blisters (similar on komarinye stings) have started to appear after will eat chocolate. There is one more problem - rezko-Nikolsky's positive sign (irrespective of, pure or clean integuments or not). CHto-Something can help or assist? How to concern to an acupuncture?

Smirnov K.V.
28.05.2004, 01:25
On the bill of an allergy - simply it is necessary to refuse the use of chocolate (-visible, it it is a question of a urticaria). Has not understood concerning Nikolsky's sign.

Dasha
29.05.2004, 11:37
If I am not mistaken - that Nikolsky's sign it when on any boring physical on a skin there is something similar to a urticaria.
At the given patient at the slightest boring (scratch) swells up an appreciable site of a skin. What to do or make?

Smirnov K.V.
29.05.2004, 16:39
Nikolsky's sign - otsloenie superficial layers of a false skin (with education of erosion) in reply to mechanical influence on a skin.