PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Tell or Say, please, at me basically always was sklonnost...

Olga
29.05.2004, 00:57
Hello!
Tell or Say, please, I basically always had a predilection to an allergy and more something of type vegeto-a vascular dystonia when I there were pruritic strias as though me has burnt a neetle, it sometimes became aggravated, sometimes ceased, recently, probably with nedelju-one and a half, at me appear on a body pryshchiki, and not often if I smear them an iodine, they pass or take place, on arms or hand, etc., but they are scratched, slightly swell out, then if it or him to liquidate or spread, pass or take place, and can then even if them to touch or tamper with to be scratched more. Whether It is necessary to go to the dermatologist or it is possible to manage tablets from an allergy. Not so it is a lot of rashes, basically on femurs, brushes, forearms (everywhere it is not enough of them, but is). Earlier it was once, then itself has passed or has taken place. Thanks for attention.

Albanova V.I.
29.05.2004, 12:24
It is better to go nevertheless to the dermatologist. The iodine is better for not using, and that will be combustions.