PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 2 3 months ago I had spots on legs or foots, then on breeches, a testicle...

The novel
28.05.2004, 00:11
2 3 months ago I had spots on legs or foots, then on breeches, testicles and on a sexual member. Strongly cheshutsja! I have addressed to the doctor, to me have told or said what is it alergija. Have made a dropper 2 times (2 days) (something like " sodium of Sodium chloridum " precisely the name I do not know), in day after droppers all has practically disappeared, has ceased to be scratched. And in 2 days I have eaten fried eggs with an onion and to me it became bad, for the morning there were spots (rigid), is strong cheshetsja, the same signs. I have again addressed to the doctor, to me have appointed or nominated nyxes vnutrevenno (to mine "Zinci sulfas") and tablets "Telfast". 3 days of improvements I am flied or treated is not present, spots only become more, terribly! Can not from that treat, help or assist please!!!

Smirnov K.V.
28.05.2004, 21:27
Perhaps, though, as you understand, to diagnose in absentia very difficultly. The only thing that I can offer - internal consultation at us in clinic. Call: 8 910 417 41 70. Konstantin Viktorovich.