PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, help or assist, please, advice or council. Every year in the extremity or end of October up to...

Larissa
27.05.2004, 19:29
Hello, help or assist, please, advice or council. Every year in the extremity or end of October before occurrence of a snow in me there is a terrible itch on all body, especially eyes, nostrils inside, ears, arms or hand, a loin, an inguen. By my card in kozhno-venerologic dispantsere it is possible to track or look after it, annual visiting of the dermatologist on October, 20 30th. The diagnosis do not put, advise to remove or take off all synthetics from a body and as much as possible to put on in a clap or cotton. In it or this to year expecting all this, I wear a clap or cotton, but excruciatings all the same. Was going to to go to Egypt, but before to live in fact nevertheless it is necessary, and excruciatings terrible. Yours faithfully and thankful in advance for the answer.

Sazykina L.N.
28.05.2004, 14:24
Similar on a cold allergy. Accept antiallergic preparations during all this period.