PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 30 years, and I can not cure the face in any way, find the reason of acnes, at me...

Natasha.
26.05.2004, 16:43
To me 30 years, and I can not cure the face in any way, find the reason of acnes, at me akne. That only did not try or taste, both antibiotics, and wipings everyones. Now advise "Roakkutan", but at it or him it is a lot of contraindications. What do you think about this preparation? CHeerez what time after its or his reception it is possible to get or start children? Besides it or this, as a result of the analysis have found, that at me demodekoz. How it or him to treat? Before it or him at me it was not exact....

Dermatologist K.B.C
27.05.2004, 04:02
"Roakkutan" now it is considered the most effective preparation in treatment akne. To its or his purpose or appointment, really, there are series of contraindications (first of all pregnancy). What interval after the termination or ending of reception of a preparation and before pregnancy is necessary for maintaining to you I shall not tell or say (I do not remember exact digit), but he exists and should be specified in the instruction to a preparation. C it is proved, that demodeks in development ugrevoj illness or disease of practically any role does not play. To treat immediately it or him it is useless.