PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 2 years ago with periodicity of 1 times in 2 3 months at me began to appear with...

masha
21.05.2004, 20:18
2 years ago with periodicity of 1 times in 2 3 months at me the eruption similar to stings slepnej began to appear. It is terribly scratched, especially at night. The eruption happens or loose, n-r, in the field of an anticnemion and beder, or only one "sting" (n-r, on a stomach or belly or a breech, or on a leg or foot). This eruption gde-that week lasts. Then passes or takes place, leaving for some time such dry crust. I like would be ill or sick nothing, medicines any, even vitamins, I do not drink. What is it can be? And than to remove or take out this terrible intolerable itch during attacks?

Gamajunov B.N.
23.05.2004, 09:58
Masha, you are so patient, that two years to be excruciated? It is complex or difficult to tell or say not seeing, that with you, the itch speaks for allergic disease. How the extreme variant probably is inadequately treated relapsing scabies, than you were treated?

child
26.05.2004, 13:21
Nothing was treated, scabieses never was (more correctly, to the doctor behind the diagnosis did not go). Thanks.