PDA

Просмотр полной версии : During cold on a labium there was "fever". In at one of members of family...

Stas
22.05.2004, 22:09
During cold on a labium there was "fever". In one of members of family during cold constantly has rashes on labiums and to a nose.
I suspect what is it herpes?! Or I am mistaken? What the probability of full treatment from herpes and whether will be it now constant reaction to cold which happens at me enough often. How to secure my family (the wife and the child) against disease. What preparations to use for treatment and whether prophylaxis is necessary to other members of family.
In advance thanks for the answer

The doctor
23.05.2004, 21:33
I recommend to isolate raznozchika a virus during illness or disease or to buy or purchase Zoviraks (Vironeks) and to accept on 400 2 VA once a day, two weeks on background Derarisa 150 - only 3 ri tablets every 5 days.

Albanova V.I.
24.05.2004, 17:46
Unfortunately, the herpes can appear again. To treat it is necessary naruzhno atsiklovirom in the form of a cream or ointment of 5 7 times in day. Disease infectious, therefore during when there are rashes, is better to steer clear of members of family. Prophylaxis - reception of vitamins and other agents improving immunity