PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings! Want free-of-charge advice or council? NEVER TAKE the CAT From STREET...

Victoria
16.05.2004, 12:15
All greetings! Want free-of-charge advice or council? NEVER TAKE the CAT From STREET, because she (or he, the cat) can infect you is deprived as it has turned out at me. And it is to the enemy you will not wish! And I work as model, at me filmings all have departed to hell, horror! I a week am flied or treated, I such places in an apartment of soap which existence did not guess! All things boiled, in a dry-cleaner I am direct the wholesale client, they to me even the discount of a distance. So is more cautious with these darlings on a kind creations. My kitten was simply charm, beautiful, the swine. Now at me it will be never exact cats and dogs (though before at me 10 years a vein sobachka, and all was good), and people in general die of the bird's illnesses or diseases! More shortly on krajnjak it is possible to get or start small fishes, but is better in general to have nobody, so is quieter. Everything, it was uttered, it became easier, and that oto all you hide...

Jeanne
19.05.2004, 14:28
Victoria, above nose! You still have easily got off: deprive it is treated though and it is long; these lovely creatures - carriers of a toxoplasmosis and bartonellyoza! Be protected their saliva and claws!

Victoria
22.05.2004, 14:48
Thanks, Jeanne, for support, at me after a week of treatment though arms or hand have already ceased to shiver, but all the same, without a cigarette I cannot remove or take off a jacket and smear an arm or a hand, very much all this upsets. Well good, eventually it in fact and the truth not the most terrible, that can happen!

Jeanne
24.05.2004, 15:01
Cat - very terrible animal...