PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, tell or say iz-for what fingernails or nails can drop out. On legs or foots already all nogt...

Isma
23.05.2004, 10:29
Please, tell or say iz-for what fingernails or nails can drop out. On legs or foots already all fingernails or nails dropped out with a pain and not time, the some people have well grown. On arms or hand fingernails or nails very much hurt. The dermatologist has told or said nothing. At me a neurodermite. There were crimson edemas on a neck, the axillas, passing on femurs, knees, elbows, anticnemions. From mind or wit a reducing itch. Now in a lap and golenosopnyh folds (I do not know it is possible so to speak), around. Crimson edemas with cross-section or transversal cords or crimps. The dermatologist asks each time me, what is this strips. I do not speak, that the bad doctor. And about fingernails or nails in general nothing speaks. And I do not know to itself to address. What is such. I am afraid, as on arms or hand will start to drop out. It would not be desirable. Traumas was not

Sazykina L.N.
24.05.2004, 14:08
To you have responded below.