PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good evening! Prompt please where it is better to address for treatment the FACE...

Marrying
22.05.2004, 03:19
Good evening! Prompt please where it is better to address for treatment FACIAL DEMODEKOZA. Tried to find this information in internte, eyes run up, there is nothing concrete, except for frightening and horrifying forecasts in occasion of treatment of this disease! The analysis did or made yesterday in institute of beauty (near to underground Krasnoselskaja). After consultation of the doctor to me have offered rigid enough methods of treatment. Have told or said, that I should not wash one and a half month, visit or attend procedures (nitrogen, etc.), Constantly some times in day to wipe the face special losonami and ointments. I do not presume in such kind (it is possible to present, that will be) to appear with my skin of the face at job! Besides at me it is constant vospoljajutsja top and lower eyelids. I have read through, that in such display demodekoza the ophthalmologist should be engaged. Whether the truth it? And more. Has found in the Internet, what demodekoz treat aromoterapiej, whether it is possible or probable? And whether there is an alternative to ointments, losonam and to other agents "ekzekutsii" skins?

Smirnov K.V.
23.05.2004, 04:26
Dear Evgenie, now it is considered, that in itself kleshch-demodeks diseases of a skin causes extremely seldom, and can make heavier already available pathology only a little. A conclusion - to treat that disease on which background he is revealed is necessary.

Olga
23.05.2004, 14:50
Marrying, at me too facial demodekoz. As the reason put a dysbacteriosis. To advice or council to you too to make the analysis on a dysbacteriosis. From its part, I ask you, prompt which treatment have advised you in Institute of beauty?