PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Day kind. The unpleasant situation has happened to me: a floor of year back at men...

Katerina
22.05.2004, 03:16
Day kind. The unpleasant situation has happened to me: a floor of year back at me on the face (only on the face!) have started to jump up catarrhal educations, t. e. As if an internal spot, but without a head and without contents (tried to press) up to which madly painfully to touch. First one, then more increasing or more and more and more. Nothing helped or assisted and after a long adhesion remain sinii traces. That is the face from ideal (problems with a skin were not) has turned to mass from colds and dark blue specks.
Went to 2 mind or wit dermatogogam (including to TSKB). They of any reasons, except for weariness and stresses have not seen, have registered any not helping or assisting ointments. Then has gone in Gamalei, has handed over smears from a skin and analyses (on an interferon). Have found out stafillokoki... All appointed or nominated course of treatment (nyxes of an interferon, rifamnitsin, etc.) already has almost passed or has almost taken place, but niakkih improvements: (...
Whether can podsakzhite such misfortune with stafillokokami and how with these or it;this to struggle can be connected?
It something or something else can is caused or called?

In advance thanks you.
Katerina 20 years.

Smirnov K.V.
23.05.2004, 03:45
What to you were exposed diagnoses?