PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me on a balanus (on all edge or territory of the basis of a head) nahodjats...

Maxim
19.05.2004, 12:58
At me on a balanus (on all edge or territory of the basis of a head) are small vyrosty, similar to of what warts consist. That is are similar to the warts consisting of one "cell". What is it? Sexual contacts yet had no.

Alexander
20.05.2004, 09:00
These are preputial glands which serve for humidification of a head. In general they should be under a surface of a head (if so it is possible to tell or say), but iz-for any features they leave outside. Whether To-iz-for fat skins, whether to-still iz-for what...
It normally also meets quite often (someone spoke, that up to 10 %). Basically nothing stirs or prevents it, unless is not aesthetic also to some girls it is necessary to explain in the future, what is it is not infectious:-).

Maxim
21.05.2004, 15:30
Thanks. And a special kind of warts it cannot be - like as condylomas are called?

Alexander
23.05.2004, 03:03
Condylomas, on how much I understand, and look or appear as a wart (consist of several "cells"). And the main thing, they grow! And you should be stable on the size in time. But their quantity or amount can increase. e. First they not everyone get out.
How it is a lot of them at you and how old are you?