PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, help or assist, please! At me years 10 small vysypan...

Masha
19.05.2004, 17:11
The dear doctor, help or assist, please! At me years 10 small rashes on cheeks. I considered or counted, what is it from problems with GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT, at me ulcer DPK, from antibiotics a skin in general pure or clean (if it was necessary to use them in connection with other diseases), and then again gradually appeared. One month ago there was still an itch about a nose, has addressed to the dermatologist, she has told or said, what is it or demodekoz or the allergy and has written out cream Elokom and a solution any with sulfur. All this has fine helped or assisted, I very much was glad or pleased, but it was necessary to me to cease to use this cream as day through two rashes have appeared again and every day they began to increase or be enlarged, there was an itch, and after washing a skin, as after a combustion a neetle. What to me now to do or make? It can be from Elokoma?
At the doctor I was, she to me has told or said to continue to use it or him while.

Albanova V.I.
20.05.2004, 20:51
Elokom - strong kortikosterodnaja ointment, it is not necessary to use it or her longly, there are also other methods of treatment demodekoza. To wash it is not necessary, wipe a skin nonalcoholic tonic. It is possible to address in our Center, 284 21 87

Masha
22.05.2004, 08:50
Unfortunately, I live not in Moscow. I have not understood,
Whether can iz-for ointments, after its or her cancelling
To worsen a status of a skin. Thanks!