PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor (and my hope)!!! Here a year I treat horror on mine...

Alja
20.05.2004, 09:06
Hello, the doctor (and my hope)!!! Here a year I treat horror on my face (one year ago to me have put diagnos - demodeks). I carry out absolutely all doctor's instructions, I watch or I keep up cleanliness vkvartire. Even the cat should be given friends. But results ANY (is more exact, this nightmare all over again slightly passes or takes place, but then pours out snovoj force (it prjavljaetsja at me vvide fine pryshchikov (at me too fat skin))). I, probably, used all agents. I live in a province, at us in city unique good clinic, but recently I the doctor (the skilled or experienced elderly woman) with iskrenne-prostdushno has told or said "... I do not know, can be never will pass or take place... " Really I am doomed (me while 15, but understand, how to me hardly to communicate with contempoparies)? Can eat what nibud more effective agents? Money have no value or meaning;importance, and the pedantry in performance will not be obexes... Help or assist...

Alain
22.05.2004, 01:10
Cat have vainly given or remote vainly! Search for the good doctor. Or address to national meditsine-in your province there should be "grandmothers" knowing. Heard, that from the tick or mite drink broth of a wheat grass, naruzhno to foment from evkalipta. The tick or mite is afraid some ointment from sulfur and tar birch. The main thing to believe in the recovery! Success!