PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am observed at the dermatologist in an out-patient department. Analyses to me did not do or make, put ka...

Arina
20.05.2004, 21:32
I am observed at the dermatologist in an out-patient department. Analyses to me did not do or make, put each time different diagnoses, all over again otrubevidnyj deprive, now warts. Accepted 2 weeks orungal and a spirituous solution, on a body of maculae have passed or have taken place. On legs or foots red vzdutye maculae separately costing or standing from each other, about a perineum brown maculae similar to an eruption. I smear 3 week atsiklovirom, any results, there are new maculae. The itch is not present, are not scratched. The doctor speaks to smear 3 months atsiklovirom. But already it is a lot of maculae, on one leg or foot of 15 pieces, on the second nearby 30, gde-that 20 from them greater or big and appreciable. Prompt on what is it similar what to hand over analyses. Thanks

Albanova V.I.
20.05.2004, 23:27
It is necessary to hand over the analysis on funguses. Try to address to other expert, it is possible in our Center, 284 21 87