PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! During pregnancy at me on genitals have appeared daddies...

Lena
19.05.2004, 02:23
Hello! During pregnancy I on genitals had papillomas. After sorts or labors, in 3 months, they were gone. Whether any treatment Is required to me now? And I read that, what is it first attribute of a possible or probable cancer shejki uteruses. What it is necessary for me to undertake and what methods of prophylaxis exist? In advance many thanks.

Albanova V.I.
19.05.2004, 23:35
Periodically - consultation of the gynecologist, reception of Polyvitaminums to avoid cold.

MiraksFarma
20.05.2004, 18:20
Lena! First you need to define or determine type of a virus of a papilloma, for this purpose pass or take place PTSR diagnostics. For prophylaxis of relapses you need to pass or take place course of treatment Indinolom (it is absolutely new preparation in the Russian market). He possesses powerful or potent antiviral effect concerning VPCH, and also the tumours caused or called by a virus of a papilloma of the person. The preparation to you can be drunk in the event that you do not nurse.
For additional consultations and purchase of a preparation can address in Joint-Stock Company MiraksFarma on ph. in Moscow 721 20 58 or on a site of the company www. pharma. mirax. ru, e-mail: ph-m@pharma. mirax. ru