PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! On greater or big fingers of legs or foots on edges or territories fingernails or nails have turned yellow, a kind absoljutn...

Tata
18.05.2004, 05:38
Hello! On greater or big fingers of legs or foots on edges or territories fingernails or nails have turned yellow, a kind absolutely dead, between a skin and a nail plate in places of a yellowing emptiness were formed. After delivery of analyses in KVD neither funguses, nor yeast have not found out. But have appointed or nominated flukonazol 200 mgpo to 1 capsule in 10 days (a course of 10 capsules). Explain to me, please, antimicotic treatment if the fungus is not present what for is necessary? And whether it is possible to reduce kol-in flukonazola by course of treatment?

Albanova V.I.
18.05.2004, 23:55
Sometimes funguses find out not from the first, and one course flukonazola all the same will not be enough. If you have not begun treatment, it is better to hand over the analysis once again.

Tatyana
20.05.2004, 13:06
Greetings. At me nail gribot since years etak 13 (has passed from parents). Those talkers and ointments who were registered by doctors have not helped or assisted. On dear or expensive tablets is not present sredtv, and speak, that they harmful. Please, prompt chto-a string effective and safe! I Undertake vypolnmt all your indicatings.