PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I ask you to give advice or council. I am already tired is useless is treated. For three...

Kitty
19.05.2004, 05:33
Hello. I ask you to give advice or council. I am already tired is useless is treated. For three, four days before monthly me are disturbed with a burning sensation and an itch in the field of item about., with curdled obrazovanjami. In 1997 I addressed to the dermatologist, have been diagnosed - kalpit, an inflammation mucous vaginas, an inflammation shejki uteruses (friability). Have appointed or nominated syringing romazulanom, suppositories with Nistatinum. But the problem was not solved. Have found out erosion shejki uteruses later. In the past analyses in KVD have shown year the Bacterial vaginosis, has passed or has taken place course of treatment, accepted Tinidazolum, Clotrimazolum, there was a favorable result, but in two weeks gradually all has renewed. All problems have begun later tri-four months after sorts or labors (1995), At me greasing, and then all rest all over again was gone. Before sorts or labors at me defined or determined kistozoizmenyonnyj the left appendage. I wish to note, that the husband too is excruciated by a provisional problem already during several years, namely an itch, reddening by places on a head, curdled allocation, but at it or him in 1994. has been diagnosed - a chronic prostatitis. Then he has passed or has taken place long course of treatment and more exacerbations were not. But a problem with an itch and t. n. Cottage cheese now excruciates also it or him. In it or this to year he has addressed in KVD, to him have told or said, that all it from me, have registered Triderm. He applied this ointment two weeks, also tried to accept Tinidazolum, all was normalized, but for short term, now again the problem has renewed, though we use condoms, we live only the marriage or spoilage and on the party or side any communications or connections we have no. But moreover, an itch, reddenings and curdled allocation have appeared now and at the son (7 years). We is simple in a bewilderment what to do or make?

Smirnov K.V.
19.05.2004, 17:54
Assumptions of presence of a candidiasis at doctors did not arise?

Alexey alexay@mailbox.alkor.ru
20.05.2004, 07:57
One my client and at the wife had a same problem, has solved it or her quickly enough and for ever. Write to me on mail with inquiry and it is desirable detailed history, necessarily I shall help or assist, can not doubt.